Friday, March 26, 2004

So I have a few aborted Blogs from yesterday that I am going to post in bold print because I believe to be the best blogger I can be I need to just crap out all the junk. Maybe thats self indulgent but isn't that sort of the point of Blogs...sorry if they just trail off it probably meant the train came or something.

So I was just at this spa SOHO sanctuary (recapping here on an uptown W train) to get my lady a gift certificate for her birthday. I am very happy to get this and got a great package, she will be siked and I will be happy blahblahblah and puppies to. Happy ending's all around.

BUT I would be remiss to not report on my experience because its funny, mostly at my own expense....

FOR ME I am an anti spa kinda guy. All the therapys and treatments don't mean nothin to me. I hate massages. I only learned what exfoliation gel was when I acidently washed may hair with it. OUCH. No metrosexual am I. Well like most of us I am not that comfortable in strange situations so when I walked into the place I already had my hackles up. The liquid heat from the saunas hits you immediately doping you like some hop head. I was disoriented. I have this large Carhart (Thats my brand baby!) jacket on that has now endured two long winters and kinda stinks. I felt like a black dude in Far Rockaway. Out of place. Instantaenously three blissed out recptionist turned on me like an invading Hum.....


AND...

I was just going to spew a bunch of shit about the 1/9 train always pulling way as my 2/3 pulls into the 96st station on the red line. Complaing how they need to coordinate the transfer and a bunch of other hot air. And because it literally just happened to me as I bang this out on the sidekick I can't gear myself up for it. I mean I lived right? Unlike those unwashed masses in Madrid. They just disarmed a bomb underneath a commuter train in France to. I was in the subway station the day on atlantic ave in brooklyn they shut down a plot there for transit terror.

Nice my train just came...

Regularly I see national gaurdsman with m16s and bomb sniffing dogs in the subway....


Let it not be said I dont hold anything back!

Yours in Danger
Cl