Monday, March 22, 2004

Sitting here in my room that will be my room no longer in under 2 weeks, wierd but not an all unpleasnt thought really. Started taking posters down, that's hard and I can't even look my action figures as they scream "lord god father why have you foresaken me."

In fact let me say right now that I have some cool stuff that I have to get rid of and it will break me as a man to throw it away. Like right now I am looking at a copy of Deadwood City Choose your own adventures series #8 which from reports is most likely more entertaining than HBO's version Deadwood. Or how about a glass fire dragon figurine.

As an introductry offer to Bile & Venom readers I am giving stuff away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just email me or make contact with me to come by. If you can't make it over here email (chrislarry@nyc.rr.com) and I will send you something. Like how about a Rod Langway hockey card a beer bottle designed by artist Ralph Steadmen.?

OK have to alternate side park.

Chris