Sunday, March 21, 2004

So here is my entry point into the dark underbelly of blogs. I figured since I basicaly have a running internal blog it might be healthy to start puking this stuff out because its causing some serious stomach and brain cramping. I am not gone waste a lot of time on introduction, you either A) already know me, B) don't care or C) hopefully my insightfull, witty blogs will allow you to get to me over time.

Currently I am on the crapper of some seedy New York State driving school taking a break from the antiquated drivers ed snuff films. An endless barage of crying parents of dead kids.

I am 31 years old and have been driving since I was 16. When I moved to NYC I didn't ned a car and never drove. My Virginia liscense expired and I didn't renew it in NYC because why bother I was a straphanger now! My mother repeated annoyed me with her endless nagging of "you beter take care of this" and of course I ignored her and figured I would do it eventually. Well life loves to kick yo right in the nuts when you act like an idiot. By the time I got around to looking into getting it all figured my liscense had been expired over a year which means instead of filling out some paperwork and standing in line for 2 hours I gotta do the whole fucking process like some spazzed out zip popping 15 year old. Lerners permit, 5 hour class road test, the whole scam.

No in this time all this is happening I got a girlfriend who just got a free standard transmission jeep which she couldn't drive. So now I am driver. For the past 5 years I have been driving without a liscnce. Not that I haven't tried. I have flunked the drivers test TWICE because I am so comfortable driving.

The New York City Dmv is a complete farce filled with graft, bias and the most assinine rules. I am in the middle of the second 5 hour class. I let the first one I took expire, sound familiar? This teaches nothing and has got to be the biggest waste of time.

Oh well I am already bored of this topic my lesson is DONT RUN AFOUL OF GOVERMENT BEAUROCRACY BECAUSE IT WILL SCREW YOU EVERY TIME

Ok gotta jet about to order sub at City Sub and get home for more NCAA action

I promise my bloggin skills will improve