Tuesday, August 31, 2004

OLYMPICS OVER... sniffle....

Phew the Olympics are over without major incident. I enjoyed them immensley as always. Greece pulled it out lazy last minute style. I had to buy my boss Stu lunch b/c of USA BB. By the way they are still my dawgs and the level of venom towards them is very thinly vieled rascism plain and simple. There are plenty of BB reasons they lost, but many focus on them as "uppity rich niggers"

RNC UPDATE

So tommorow is my best day to do some protesting. And yes maybe I am trying to schedule it bit but the rest of my week is spent trying to learn how to help Americas youth so get off my back. I have a descion to make. There are two protests I want to go to Tuesday, but both of them are at 4pm. I am putting it out for a vote AND/OR an invitation to join me here are the details:

DEFEND JOHNNY CASH: The Tennesse Republican delegates are hosting a tribute to Johnny Cash, which is a travesty. This will be a wild, musical protest. They will be singing Johnny Cash songs and lots of costumes ect. Good protest for us musical minded. The protest will be at Sotheby's Auction House on York Avenue and 71st Street at 4pm. Click here for website.

FOX NEWS "SHUT-UP-A-THON": This will be people outside FOX NEWS STUDIOS screaming Shut Up and other friendly sayings at this propaganda service. 1211 Ave. of Americas (btwn. 47th & 48th). Sponsered by CODEPINK, Houston Global Awareness, Ronald Reagan Home for the Criminally Insane, The Tejas Bloc, and more. Maybe Robert Greenwald will be there. This one might be more serious and we might get on TV! Click here for press release.

Looks like Bart and Matt Army will be with me. There vote is the Johnny Cash protest. I wanna see who else wants in and get a vote on what we should do. I would like to formulate a plan before 1:30. Vote and organize on the comments section or email me at chrislarry@nyc.rr.com.

Yours in Drunken Ira Hayes,
LTL