Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Do you wanna see something really scary...

I normally love kid Rock -n- Roll bands, and The Langley School Music Project changed my life, but this new one I have stumbled across is beyond freaky. I have been waking up in cold sweats since I checked out this site.

Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce to you....


PRUSSIAN BLUE!!!!!!!!!




Also as someone who does love Nordic legends and myths I am so sick of this imagery being ripped off by these white supremist assholes. I might start a counter movement to save the honor of raping vikings, incestuos gods and Valhalla from the cheap imagery of "Euro-Centric" hate groups....


One day I am gonna write up my views on pre-christian heathen culture and how the suppression/oppression of it by post-christian western civilitation is the reason white people have ruined the world...but that will have to wait...


Chris "the multicultural Viking" Larry